CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Know What You Did Last Summer

Okay. So Ruby saved Sam’s life. Huh. Yeah. WHATEVER. Dude, she totally is playing him, but I can see how he would trust her after losing everything. I mean, he still had Bobby…but that’s it. Totally it. That dude had just lost the most important person in his life and then Ruby comes along and saves him from Hell…..I’d probably be inclined to trust her too. Well, I’d at least follow her out of danger…but…you know. She is really up to no good and Sammy should know better! I don’t know what her endgame is BUT SHE’S A FRIGGIN DEMON!!!! It is not going to be a Sam-friendly endgame. IMHO.

Not only that, but I mean, come on! Seriously? She saved him from one little demon. ONE. It wasn’t a massacre or anything, but he was vulnerable and she knew it so she took that opening. Ruby takes every opening she can get in order to get closer to that younger Winchester boy. *Shakes Head*. I am starting to really feel for him. He had so few choices. Almost as many as Dean does now. They truly aren’t the same people they were. So sad.

I may cry again. *Sigh*.

Then Alastair (Love how Dean always pronounces the names. :P) has the knife so all they can rely on is Sam’s dark powers. At least, until they can get the knife back, which will be pretty much impossible if that demon is as powerful as everyone says/thinks that he is. Trouble double-time. ;). It’s coming, fellows.

“Who do I have to kill to get some French fries around here.”

“I recycle.”

Okay, so the host is dead. I don’t care. Coma patient with no spirit. Apartment empty, that helps me a lot. Whew!!! I was worried there for a really, really long time. J . I don’t trust a word that she says, so how am I to really know that the spirit was gone from the body? What if the spirit is still attached in some way that she couldn’t sense? That would make a serious difference. Still she won my vote *A liiiiitle* when she told him to sober up or else. :P. Loved that moment. ;). J .

Oh! She just went in for a kiss. I’m with Sammy. THAT WAS ANYTHING BUT OKAY! AND HE BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING! L . She better get away from my Sammy or else. Dude, stop touching him! Ruby shut the fuck up, you’re not suppose to SAM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Insert: EWWWWWW factor is off the charts. Sam just “did” Ruby. Ugh. Nasty)

OMGosh, He just told Dean about it! OMGOSH! HE JUST TOLD DEAN ABOUT IT! Dean knows it. Listen to him, Sammy.

I don’t believe that she has feelings for Sam. SHE’S USING MY SAM AND SHE BETTER STOP! Aaargh.

I really don’t like her using Dean to manipulate Sam…which is what she has done since the beginning. He should have done her in right then! He let his feelings get in the way. HE KNEW she was using him. He could see it. He could hear it and still he let her live. ARRRGH. SAMMY! What is going through that noggin of yours!!???? …. Ugh. Commercials. *Rolls eyes*.

So what if he finds out later that there was someone in that body? Will THIS Sam even care anymore? I’m not so sure. Losing Dean like that really took something out of Sam and that was BEFORE he started using and honing his darkness….ugh. What a mess those Winchesters have gotten themselves into. A horrible mess that isn’t their fault…but sorta is. You know, it’s a family cycle of self-harm that they seem to just pass on to each other. One is in danger so the other moves heaven and hell to save them then THAT one is in danger so the other moves heaven and hell BACK and on and on.

The commercial is over. Go Sam! Get that Lilith! Eeew. It’s a little girl. OMGosh! It’s NOT the little girl. OoooH! Lilith isn’t there. Go Sam! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Ugh. Ruby showed up. What if she planned that. Wouldn’t put anything past that demon. DON’T SAVE HER SAMMY! And does he listen? NO. He goes right ahead and saves her, dammed it! He took their “moment” too much to heart. He got ATTACHED! Noooo, she used Dean against Sammy.

I. Don’t. Like. It.

Lol. LOVE THE housekeeper. J . Love it. ;). Ruby as the housekeeper. Lol. ;). Dean’s face afterwards. Lol. Lots of lol’s in that scene. :P. :P.

Dean’s going to apologize….lol…and he CAN’T DO IT. Lol. Love it. Tension between them better not go anywhere. ;). :D. Drama. MMMMMM.mmmmm.MMMMM..mmmm.

Have I mentioned that I hate commercials? Lol.

Okay, well, at least we’re getting more of a workable dynamic between the two boys AND Ruby. I don’t care what kind of good she might have done for Sammy, I’m never going to trust her at all ever. If Dean had come back from hell as a demon I wouldn’t trust him either, even if he still ‘remembered what it meant to be human’. Because that wouldn’t change what he had become and the same goes for Ruby … only about TEN TIMES THAT! I really don’t like her although now I’m thinking that I can stomach them working together as long as it stays only that. I’m not diggin the whole Sam sleeping with Ruby thing. Ew. Like. Nasty. That’s …. like….necrophilia. EEEEEEeeeeW. Ugh. Nasty. *Washes out brain with mouthwash*. Nasty, nasty, nasty, ugh. I don’t ever want to see a scene between those two ever again, but at least they supposedly took care of the host side of things - good thinking on the part of TPTB. Seems that is the reason they haven’t been coming out to talk about what the fans have been saying about Sammy being a rapist. At least we’ve seen that it isn’t true.

Ugh. This commercial is getting me down about the economy *again*. Will the recession ever end? Don’t answer that, it’s rhetorical. I know OF COURSE it will end. *Heavy Sigh*.

WHAT IS IT WITH MY CASTIEL AND KILLING EVERYONE. MY CASTIEL IS BETTER THAN THAT, DAGNABIT! YES,
YES


YES

YES

YES


YES
YES
YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES
YES


YES
YES
YES

YES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I think we learn what happened to Dean next week. :D :D :D :D Forget worldly woes, there are TV goodness coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright we just saw a little sneak peak of next week and I saw DEAN TEARS and the only picture of hell and him that we’ve seen to date. From NRFTW. :D :D :D :D :D All is right and good for now. I’m totally high on expectation.

WOOOOOOOOOT! :D :D

0 comments: