CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Okay...For REALS


Alright, NOW I'm really, for sure, going to bed. *Sniffle*. I just had to check the boards and facebook one last time. Maybe I'll run by Twitter before I sign off for good. *Sigh*. My Dean Is So Brave.

:,(.

All of the earlier scenes from episodes leading up to tonight now have new Dean Meaning. In ITGPSW...when they go into the art room and there are all those masks. *Sob*. What Dean must have been remembering!!! The "rack"...*Sob*. What a horrible life he is forced to live. I bet he wanted Uriel to kill him...to obliterate him beyond death. *SOB!!!!* Okay, I'm going to be okay. *sniffle* Just give me a few years. *cries*.

For reals, though, I'll be okay. ;). Just expressing my...well...TEARS of angst. :P. Perfectly normal given what I have just seen and learned.

Okay. Work tomorrow. I AM GOING TO BED...if it's the last thing I do. Hmph. Nite, fellas. ;). Luv ya alls!!! :D.

0 comments: