CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Movies and Other Stuff

I'm watching The Day After Tomorrow. Love that movie. :D. ;).

Went to town, bought all my Christmas gifts. Am not totally broke. Dk what I'm going to do about paying my internet bill this month. *Sigh*. I'll figure it out. Remember that post waay back about "God IS real"...well, I'm gonna choose to believe that's the case and something will work out for me before something horrible happens. ;).

You all have a great one. *glomps*. :D

2 comments:

TLC's said...

Well, I'm sure something will work out! See you ThanksGiving. It looks like we will be coming early Thursday Morning or at least get there before or by Noon! TTYL

TLC's said...

well, now I'm not sure when we will get there on Thursday. Hopefully before all the food is gone! CUL