CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

k. Today has been just wonderful! I got a call from Nat-han. I've been e-mailing cool people and perusing *Yes, it is a lovely word* the CW SN forum all day. ;). I think I'm about ready to sign off and write some poetry/stories while I watch some seasone one of Jensen Ackles - my bad, Supernatural ;). :D. ;D.

There's been a House marathon on all afternoon so I've been enjoying that while I posted. ;). I'm also trying to get some brainstorming done.

I want to start a fan project that can be totally original, yet useful to fellow fans and totally interactive. As I said, I need to brainstorm. :D. I hope that you all had a really great day!! Post more later when I have more to add. :D Good plan, huh?? lol. ;). Hang tough.

0 comments: