CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Go Figure




Good golly, go figure - The day went amazing!

:). I had a good day at work and an even better day once I got out of there. ;). I love my fellow employees and my boss, but the building where we work is just SO HOT (and not in the good way, although there are some attractive co-workers with which to interact, but we'll leave that for another post ;). I am just dying of heat before half-an hour into the work day. Everyone else is to so I just suck it up and deal. . .did that last bit sound weird to anyone else? . . . .Whatever.

I need sugar.

I've been trying to watch my weight so I've put off buying my drinks. I always have drinks. .. .with sugar in them. *Sigh*. I miss Mt. Dew, Sierra Mist and ... and ... *Sobs into hands* MY VAULT!

I am going to try this for as long as possible - until I break under the pressure of no caffeinated, sugary goodness - and see if it makes any difference on my weight loss. We shall see.

Hmmm. Other than that everything went good at home. I missed out going to a concert. My totally awesome older brother was ready to drop everything and tow me over there, but I have to work tomorrow so I just don't think it's a good idea to go off until 2 am. Course, I've been wrong before. ;). Maybe I'd've had a blast. *Shrug* Whatever.

At least this way I get to post before turning it out for the night. :).

I think I did a bad thing and let some of my personal information leak into webspace... *Winces* My bad. *Hits head on keyboard* I never, EVER learn do I?

Well, I hope that you all are doing okay. Until next post, keep it real. :).

0 comments: