CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Matt-hew and School

I thought I would give you a Matt-hew update. ;). He is doing great and loving Academy.

The very last time that I talked with him was last night and he was hanging out with some friends. So, the facts: He's having fun, he has new friends, he is NOT turning in his work time! lol. Poor kid isn't going to get credit for the first few weeks of work because he never turned in his work times. I had that same problem my freshman year. ;).

We are still playing out game. It doesn't have a name, but it's a text RPG that deals with a game that our characters have to go through in rounds. We had just started round 3 when he went off to school. I'd won one and lost the second by barely a hair! I think he cheated. *Crosses arms over chest and taps foot on floor*. Absolutely positive that he cheated. How else could he have won against ME? Hmm? lol. :)

We're having fun playing it so I cannot wait for him to get a little more free time so that he can go. (It's his play, btw).

I am also having to stall on playing 9 Dragons, because of the computer's problems. Whatever those may be. My dad is going to try and fix it soon, but he's been working too late the last few days. So, I'm not sure when I'll be able to play it again. But I am leveling up - or Losing Self - as it is called. ;) I hope to beat Matt-hew at some point. lol. That was my goal for playing it in the first place. Personally, I like SW Battle Front 2 better....or FF....or, well, Tomb Raider. But I'll take what I can get. :D. lol.

I'll try to keep you updated on how things go for Matt-hew this school year.

(**BTW, the avatar up there is for Matt-hew. He LOVES Naruto!). ;)

0 comments: