CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

I'M AT THE LIBRARY

SQUEEEEEE! I'm at the library here. It's so nice and we can check out a hundred books at a time. *faints from happy*. The first checkout is only TWO though so I got Quantum Physics for Dummies to help me with my current story plot and a little book on Knitting so that I can finish my fingerless gloves. Yeppers. It'll be good.

I just finished getting all of the transit information I'll need. It's 25 dollars a month for a pass. Yikes. I have that much if I don't bail my bank account out of the red. *sigh* I try not to think about how horrible my credit is going to be by the time I get work. *headdesk*.

I also looked up all the directions for places that I need to go around town (walmart, department of health, department of labor, dollar store, post office, etc) and I downloaded them to my computer. Also, I looked at more places to apply, but I'm going to wait until I go to the deparment of labor and grab some applications so that I can go in ...in person. *gulp*. I think that's the best way to go about this.

So. Yeah. That's what's happened so far over here on my first day. I locked Peshy in the bathroom while we're gone. I guess I'll find out when we get back whether that was a great or a poor idea. *double-sigh*. She's probably been barking since we left. *wince* The neighbors will hate us. :(.

I'll figure something out with Peshy. *nods* Talk to you guys later!!

0 comments: