CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Day

Another day. Nothing much .We went to another local library and did a whole bunch of stuff. I'm sure things will go better on the job front this next week.

Tomorrow me and Mel are going to a church retreat where we will be for a night and another day. I'll let you know what happens.

I'm going to make cool beaded, shelled things and I'll post pictures of them as they are created.

I discovered a new show that I am obsessed with and it's called The Listener. This is a family friendly show and only mildly scifi. Great storylines and I think the main guy looks like a young John Shepherd.

Okay, I'm going to log off now. Not much to say and I'm tired. *yawn* More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, I'd love to see pic of your beaded shells. Enjoy your sleep over at the church!

~MOM~

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link