CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sitting in a Groomer

UM. Went to work with Nathan. Sitting in a bumpy groomer thingy. Regretting those gummy bears I ate. They have already made several reappearances. *grimace*. VERY bumpy ride. Have I mentioned that I get motion sickness?? On a couch! This is a little worse, but I'm having fun - except for the gummy bear thing.

Lots of hills. Up and down. Lots of moving fast, stopping suddenly, backing up suddenly, turning in sharp circles suddenly. Urgh. Typing this out is making me feel sick again.

So. Going back to trying to remain NOT vomiting. ;). Good ride though. For anyone whose watched Armageddon, the groomer machines are like the rover thingy they go on the astroid in. UBER-COOLSVILLE! WOOT! WOOT!

Anyway, he's got GOOD MUSIC. MT. DEW ANNNNNNND GUMMY BEARS (but we won't mention those. :p ).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope that your next night wasn't so bad. I heard you might take pillows and stuff to make it more comfey. Have a good week!