CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

HEHE

I just got back from watching TWILIGHT. It is not only THE BEST MOVIE it is also REALLY COOL!!

Mom, when you read this...WATCH THAT MOVIE. :). You will totally love it. I know that it's about vampires, but it's actually a love story and the vampire's are veggie ones. ;). I read the books one and two before watching the movie so that I would be able to understand what was happening and that made it so that I caught the different meanings behind certain references, but the movie itself without having read the books are just great! WOOT! I hope that they come out with the second movie and don't pull a Golden Compass - where they only did the FIRST book, that sucked.

ANYWAY. AWSESOME. I totally loved that movie and I recommend it to just about anybody with an imagination. ;). :D :D

I also needed to write a Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki shout out because their show is coming back this Thursday. The hiatus has been KILLING ME!!! But it's finally over and from what I've seen in the teasers for this next episode Kripke made another killer episode. ;). No mention of Grace Trees or Anna makeout sessions! WOOOT! If I'm ultra lucky Ruby won't make an appearance. :D :D :D :D :D I hope it's just the J's. ;). :).

Totally had a great night tonight. I ended up driving around after the movie just to drive. I had good music on (MY kind of 'good music', mom heheh) and I totally had a great time. Post more later. ;) :D :D :D

For now I need to go and feed my Gnorbu - oh! I have a Gnorbu now. Her name is FuryanPurifier. She's over and neopoets.com. :D :D :D I should get a picture so that I can show you guys. I need to go feed her and buy some more stuff for her house which means I need to get neopoints to pay for all of that by playing games. lol. I love neopets....aaand SpongeBob. lol. ;).

I know......I'm totally unique. lol. ;). Post more later. Hang tight, world!! :D :D

0 comments: