CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

I added another story over on Supernaturalville.net. Ummm. It's actually a poem. :D. I wrote it based on this last SUPER episode of Supernatural. It is about how Dean can't save his family no matter how hard he tries because it's just fate. And now he has to deal with that knowledge. GREAT episode, btw. Called: In The Beginning.

Link to my place on supernaturalville is: HERE

Read it when you get a chance. It's great!! :D. Have a good night, everyone. I'll post more later. :).

So far my website looks like...something from a horror movie...but that's because I'm done working on it for the day and I know what all the problems are so they will be quick to fix tomorrow when I'm no longer tired. ;).

Listening to GREAT music right now. :D. You can hear it over at: myspace.com/TheSupernaturalExperience

0 comments: