CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

AND I made it back just fine. ;). Guess I'LL still be the one to finish my wonderful story. :P.

I've been watching SN and trying not to freeze to death. I remember EVERYTHING I hated about living with my parents. *sigh*. I miss living with my grandparents. . .Oh, well. I'll be back there in no time flat. ;). Monday!! Woot!

New SN episode tonight. I won't have TV here with the parents so I will have to watch it online - probably youtube...yeah. It is going to be AWESOME and I recommend everyone to watch it. :D. Thursday at nine on the CW *22*. ;).

I really, really, REALLY enjoyed the SCREAM awards last night. :D. They were simply awesome and I found myself cheering, squeeing and reaction in other fangirl related ways when I saw JDM and JP!! :D. They were so wonderful! The whole experience was great and I'm uber-excited about next years SCREAM awards. ;). PLUS. Lucas!!!!!! :D :D

0 comments: