CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We are minutes into the season premier of Smallville - b=comes before mySPN...and I am just psyched with the woman. I haven't kept up on the last several years of the shw, but this opening! OH MY GOSH! That was awesome!!!!! Some dude with arrows is totally taking hte place by storm...and some other hot people in tight uniforms. WOah! This is great!!! I think I might just watch this season.

Ouch. lol. This is turning out to be very pretty...loving the opening sequence of events. ;). Lovely shots. OMGosh! CLARK!!!

Ooooh! Pretty. Hmmm. Maybe Tom Welling isn't as bad as I though - although I haven't seen him yet in the ep. The opening credit sequence is running. Awesome...Oooh! Justin - that's the name of the dude I liked. Hmmm. NICE. :D :D :D :D

Mel, you'd die for this episode. Watch as soon as possible!! ;). I'm going to finish this while it is on commercial break because my laptop is getting turned off and my attention is going to this *So far* awesome episode!!! ;) You all have a good oen.

0 comments: