CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Today

This is Misha Collins, the actor who plays the character of Castiel on SN. He is supposedly an Angel sent to help Dean. :D. I cannot wait to watch his character develope. :).

Anyway, today is going pretty good. I'm still unemployed. Still no phone calls. Still working on ... it.

I posted some more stories over on supernaturalville.net. ;D. One-shots are awesome! ;). :).

I hope that you all are doing well today. :). I'll post more later when I have something to say. lol. :D.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, I'm glad to see what the Angel you have been telling me about looks like. Thanks. I know things will work out for you when the time is Right!!! Luv U!

Ebbtide said...

I hope the time gets right sometime soon. I feel awful staying here with the grandparents when I'm not contributing. When I have work at least I'm able to pay for the majority of the food. *Sigh*. Now I can only help out a little. *Shrug*. I guess you're right. Keep praying though. ;).