CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Ummmm.


Okay. Today went unwell. But now that it's been about an hour...I'm over it. :D.

So, I'm shopping cafepress.com for cool fangirl and fandom and slash and etc. stickers and buttons. I would like to get some cool buttons to put on my new COOL fangirl messenger bag. ;). And the stickers are for my equally AWESOME computer - which it has just come to my attention, I have NOT NAMED YET! What is wrong with me? I should name it. Hmmmmmm. Unsure. *Scratches head*.

I'll post the stuff when I order it and it gets here. ;). Then you can see me. Yeah. lol. I found a button that says 'This IS my cosplay'. Heehee. I'm SOOOO getting that!! ;).

You all have an awesome day!! :).

2 comments:

Jessica Biggs said...

hello fellow fangirl! xD
thx for th comments, I'm off to see your DA now :O

Alia said...

Check out zazzle.com -- I think their printing is better quality than cafepress and their selection is terrific.

I just named my computer ZyNC for Zippy New Computer. U;m a dork.
:^D

--Teal Cuttlefish