CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Today's A Good Day


I just wanted to say that today was a really good day to be me. It's not always easy to be able to honestly say that....but today I can. With a giant grin! :D.


I just watched two of the most AWEsome figure skating programs. A while ago I exchanged my Kerr allegiance for the Virtue, Moir pair, but I'm re-claiming my initial loyalty to the Kerr siblings. They are so awesome! They have downloads of all their programs on their official website (Google, if you're interested).


I also thought of some more music that I like. Meant To Live by Switchfoot...pretty much ANYTHING by LeAnn Rimes. ;). and maybe a little Simple Plan. Gotta give those guys props for being such cool live performers. ;).


Well, I'm tired and in pain so I'll leave you for now and post more tomorrow. :). I have to work tomorrow and then my two days off! w00t! :). :D. *Hugs* to my friends. ;). Later, fellas. :).

0 comments: