CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Okay, guys, it's morning again. ;).

My Grammie goes into the doctors today for a CT scan...ummm...whatEVER that is. I'm sure Mel could enlighten me. lol. Or google.

AND

I just googled it. Dude! Why didn't they do that to ME when they couldn't figure out what was wrong with my back?? *Shakes Head*. Stuff just doesn't make very much sense sometimes. *Huff*.

I hope to have a very relaxing day today, because it's probably going to be my last real break before my two ending weeks are over. I hate the idea of going back to work - even for two weeks - knowing how bad it's going to hurt me. *Winces Thinking About It*.

I'm going to need a lot of encouragement. Lucky for me, I've got the best friends on the planet! My Mel, Nat-han...my Grammie, Matt-hew.

Anyway, all of that aside. I'm going to have a better attitude before I go to work tomorrow. I've got to! Right?? I WILL. . .yeah. :D.

It's really rainy here today and I like the rain. It's muuuch better than that horrible heatwave we were dealing with.

Anyone know stuff about Sacramento?? I'm thinking of possibly moving there with my best friend next year. . .

That's all for now. I'll post more later. OOh! I added some more posts over on Seasoned Simile Axiom.

0 comments: