CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Today is a good day so far. I've posted another chapter to my Supernatural story!! Yeah! And I got some very encouraging reviews for that first chapter. lol. I've gotten more reviews on that first chapter than I did on the ENTIRE story of my last fic. What does that mean exactly? Although I did not get many reviews for that first story a loooot of people have read it. Spreading the Ebbtide goodness. lol..

I am hoping to have a very good - quick - day at work because I've got stuff to do in town....Ooh. Speaking of town. *Hits forehead with palm* I went and spent a lot of money yesterday. I'm a bad, horrible, non-budget accommodating person! Sorry, that was a bit off topic ... but I'm feeling horrible about it now... but I NEEDED all of those things!

Oh well. Whatever, right. I'll be fine once I get my paycheck. :D. I hope......*Ducks Head* I should get smarter! And save money more...although, I was getting pretty good on the saving money thing for a while there until I didn't have a job and then I needed to use the money that I had saved until I got a job which I now have and so........

I'm babbling. I'll stop now.

Today WILL be good. I will just think that all day long until work is over. :). I have tomorrow and the next day off - assuming I don't get called into work on one of my days off like what happened last week. ;). I don't think that will happen, though. :).

You all have a great day and I'll tell you all about mine when I get back! Later, World.

0 comments: