CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Today: Goal


Tonight I watched a really GREAT movie that I wanted to pass on to you guys. It's called Goal! The Dream Begins...if you're a soccer fan...or just a MOVIE fan, this is a total must see! The acting is good, the filming fantastic and the sport is just great. =). I don't know much about soccer, only what I've seen in movies. :p. but I will tell you that this was fantastic and I am now a fan of that sport!!! Watch out football fans around the world, Ebbtide's discovered "the scene". :).

Anyway, here's a cool pic of the lead....Up there. ;). Goodnight, ya'all.


MORE INFO CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hey, that dude looks like Wentworth Miller! It's not, though.

Ebbtide said...

lol. For that shot, you're right. ;). He's a REALLY good actor...they both are. =)