CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

Today: Good Afternoon

Well, good afternoon internet fans!

I haven't been up to much. Vegetating mostly..ew, I think I'll re-phrase that. I have been preoccupied with unimportant matters that do little more than simply entertain me. yeah, I like that muuuch better. lol. =).

I probably won't post again today...sorry, if all of the videos make it hard to load the page. I think from now on I am just going to put a link and then you can watch them from there. . .does that work with you all?? I just want to make it as easy as possible for you to enjoy my blog. ;). Have a great day!

Namarie, for now. (BTW, Namarie means goodbye in Elvish)

2 comments:

Quenderra said...

You mean you're not vegetablish??
~Mel

Ebbtide said...

Nope. =)